about questions like these:
- What are my skills?
- What am I good at doing?
- What work will I enjoy that pays a good salary?
- How much training or education do I have?
- How much training or education do I need to get?
- What kinds of businesses are strong in the U.S.A.?
- Which businesses are getting bigger?
- Which businesses have a lot of success, so I can be successful, too?
- What is good about owning a business?
- What is difficult about owning a business?
- What is better for me, to have a partner, or not to have a partner?
He took some classes, and started a business. He spent a lot of time carefully. Now he has a partner, many good customers, and a strong successful business. He was thoughtful and practical, too. Watch this video about two automotive transmission specialists.
- After you watch, you can click here, listen and fill in the blanks.
- Click here to read the answers.
- Talk in your class about owning a business. Would that be good for you? What business would you like to own?